Statement of Intent
Statement of Intent
Within my products I have tried to create a cohesive brand
identity across my magazine covers, contents page and website so it’ll allow
the users to easily identify, recognize and understand what my product is
amongst the competition. In order to do this, I have used similar colour
pallets across all the variational designs I have created to get a baseline
product for each season of the year. Alongside this I have used two to three
fonts which include the main titles and coverlines across my covers, contents
page and website in order to help the reader see and understand what I’m
conveying to them. The audience I am aiming to reach 16–25-year-old, by doing
this I am using everything that is on a typical on a real-life magazine cover,
in order to do this my cover will look unique and different compared to others
in store. My audience will hopefully be able to relate (identity theory) to the coverlines and articles that I’ll feature on the front.
On my scrolling page I will include all the main social
media links including Instagram, Facebook and twitter at the bottom of the
page, this is typical for any website and allow for my users to keep up to date
with all news. The overall design for my website will have a professional look
and feel so users can be assured what they are reading is true and reliable. I have
also made the categories bar at the top follow the user as they scroll further down,
and this is so that my page is easy to navigate then access other information.
Comments
Post a Comment